L'illusionista di Sylvain Chomet......è talmente bravo che non riesco a vederlo
know a few days ago has left the illusionist
... well is the latest work by Sylvain Chomet, director of The Triplets of Belleville.
Here ... The Triplets of Belleville is a masterpiece ... and I want to express an opinion on the 'magician ... but the problem is that in Sicily there is only one cinema to send ..
Yeah I know, is a 'critique of my other to the world, I know ... but it's stronger than me.
The other night I went to see "boys versus girls" (very funny), but the point is not this, but the trailers that have prefixed to the film ... The two versions
umpteenth Christmas badged and De Sica Boldi ... nth movie where both have divided the two bombshells that turn to show their shapely, to minister to the ridicule that will follow, they will fill the cinemas throughout the period natalazio ...
and cabbage will also be at the top, because they are the most popular films ...
Now you remember that last year, Italy was the only country in which Avatar was released in late? Have you ever wondered why?
The answer is because it infringed the proceeds of the Christmas films made in Italy of the two gentlemen mentioned above ...
And I know I have the balls busy ...
Last year it came out, listen, listen, Totoro.
Totoro is an animation film by Hayao Miyazaki, who arrived in our cinemas with only 20 of delay, and if this were not enough, in my city was present in only one cinema, which after the first day he was determined to put only afternoon, because the cartoons are just for kids shit right? Returning
all'illustionista same reasoning ... why put it into a single movie since it's fresh out the magic winx club 3D "?
Now here too, want to end up thinking that the cartoons are just for kids and we try to make something Italian, just a second, deeper?
We want to consider ending the comic strip, illustration, animation as the only things for children?
Many Italian cartoonists publish the work in France only because there is not "culture" ...
It seems to me absurd ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment