was a bit 'that I did not access the blog.
and short, x want that mess with the mail to google (on which, however, are informed by hearsay, in the process of total and absolute indifference to the events of the outside world) or because the gente è, anzi sono, pazzi, accedo al blog e mi viene fuori una schermata in cui mi chiedono delle cose e alla fine mi fanno comfermare che il mio numero di telefono è corretto.
Io però il mio numero di telefono a google non gliel'ho mai dato.
E neanche a facebook.
Comunque, oggi la gente parla, anzi parlano.
E parla(no) di separazioni e di divorzi, di penne e calamai delle elementari, di macchine rimosse, di nuovi colleghi con gli occhiali bianchi che l'è terùn anca chel lì, di pulizie non pulite, di bellissimo-questo-è-mio.
E dico(no) '95.8, vi rendete conto?'
Mai nessuno che dica salute quando uno starnutisce.
E io so che they do not comply with the bon-ton, but just to not miss the opportunity to demonstrate their inherent ugliness.
only if, among other things, in which the cafonaggine stands perfectly in line with good behavior.
short, it was just to say that at this time of sadness and a sense of cosmic leaf in the pond does not pass, although I'm trying to drink a liter and a half of water a day to purify.
When he calls me to tell me that Telecom has seen that I have tried several times to do the activation for me, but for Mr. Salvatore, I will drop weapons, dentures and even balls, bow before the disconcerting chaos reigns today in the digital world.
If there was a teru teru bozu for bipolar depression, I swear I would.
and short, x want that mess with the mail to google (on which, however, are informed by hearsay, in the process of total and absolute indifference to the events of the outside world) or because the gente è, anzi sono, pazzi, accedo al blog e mi viene fuori una schermata in cui mi chiedono delle cose e alla fine mi fanno comfermare che il mio numero di telefono è corretto.
Io però il mio numero di telefono a google non gliel'ho mai dato.
E neanche a facebook.
Comunque, oggi la gente parla, anzi parlano.
E parla(no) di separazioni e di divorzi, di penne e calamai delle elementari, di macchine rimosse, di nuovi colleghi con gli occhiali bianchi che l'è terùn anca chel lì, di pulizie non pulite, di bellissimo-questo-è-mio.
E dico(no) '95.8, vi rendete conto?'
Mai nessuno che dica salute quando uno starnutisce.
E io so che they do not comply with the bon-ton, but just to not miss the opportunity to demonstrate their inherent ugliness.
only if, among other things, in which the cafonaggine stands perfectly in line with good behavior.
short, it was just to say that at this time of sadness and a sense of cosmic leaf in the pond does not pass, although I'm trying to drink a liter and a half of water a day to purify.
When he calls me to tell me that Telecom has seen that I have tried several times to do the activation for me, but for Mr. Salvatore, I will drop weapons, dentures and even balls, bow before the disconcerting chaos reigns today in the digital world.
If there was a teru teru bozu for bipolar depression, I swear I would.
0 comments:
Post a Comment