Monday, December 20, 2010

Good Fragrance Oils Toronto

while eating orange

honestly, I have a hard time connecting today.
writer my skills are slowly fading, hand in hand with the perception of external stimuli.
are standing from 5:30, maybe 5:45.
I arrived at work at 10 and zerozero and on the desk I found a package with a sausage, homemade by a guy from Bergamo who works here and to which I gave legal advice to mold (sic!) And this to thank me, I saddled a salami.
feel behind another guy who's walking down the hallway saying, 'I'm going to bother you while eating orange, while mangia l'arancio' e io adesso c'ho sto cazzo di mentremangialarancio in loop nel cervello.
mi sembra di essere sul triciclo nel corridoio di shining.
ci manca solo che adesso arriva il grande puffo e si fa la barba tra le ante degli armadi.
sì, che adesso arriva.
secondo me al momento questa è la bambina più bella del mondo e assieme stiamo benissimo, anche se la foto non ci rende giustizia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment