a coward dies with his cotton socks
Oggi la gente, che tanto aborro, ha iniziato a sbrinare le macchine. La Gente sul marciapiede con le palette di plastica che gratta il vetro. La Gente ferma al semaforo intenta a scaldare il parabrezza. La Gente con la sella del motorino ghiacciata da dove finisce il TucanoUrbano.
Premesso che mi riesce piuttosto faticoso comprendere come tale Gente possa vivere una vita in una casa senza un garàgge, prima il termorologio di piazzale Loreto segnava nella solita tonalità di rosso un bel menoquattro. Piùfreddo! Ho pensato. E ho pensato anche che io, sul mio motorino coi freni nuovi, al menoquattro perdo la sensibilità della bocca e della mano sinistra. I still have a lot of bodies that want to be insensitive, so features are cold!
Today I wear my anti-shoes, which for the occasion, accompany with the anti-cotton socks.
black pants, dark green sweater and shirt Pua. Really
inscopabile.
With such a horoscope, however, could not be otherwise. Even today, I am going wrong. I believe that a little 'is because I have a sonnobestia. E 'three days that I sleep five hours cadanotte, and oh well that I am the one who cares enough sleep, but Sticazzi, now I sleep and EU guidelines for Horizontal Cooperation menodiuncazzo honestly uncaring. There
an English word that I like a lot: coward.
Coward synonym poltroon ago, but it is not as good.
A coward dies a thousand deaths.
I think the coward-matching socks, cotton is very fascinating.
Nothing to do, so now started, and I fear they will end up even worse.
0 comments:
Post a Comment