Pello
eight-man driven below zero, if it has a hood, he meets a loss limited to the functionality of opposable thumbs.
resulting in difficulties in the use of indicators, with almost inevitable implications in terms of human lives.
for today, is not touched by us on which brackets have been forced to resort to the warmth of their ass for defrosting the saddle.
-8. Mr. Winter has arrived and I'm happy.
if nothing else, I could see that the reckless figure that I spent for my caldopiumino Nordic (figure, remember that the pierced part of yourself, dear recel, brought you to the brink of indigence economic), I is paying off in terms of synthetic heat.
the first traffic light I noticed a guy who had blue jeans with a very soft, cotton socks, brown loafers in shades of Sole24Ore and a bag of skin on his jacket. glasses and, yes, he had glasses.
boh, that figure has me slightly worried.
coffee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment