Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tescos Bread Maker Manual

hold me tights

oggi mi son svegliata strana e so che la stranezza ha sempre una concausa astrologica.
infatti Matteo Pavesi dice che c'ho la luna in tensione con saturno.
o forse viceversa.
in ogni caso, saturno è un nome che mi piace un sacco e se dovessi avere a son, I think I'd call it. Saturn uzi ari.

the words of the day is bath, Boer and panettone.

the paranoia of the day is Christmas.
christmas I like the concept, I like it when I imagine him in the dark and the snow at the Rockefeller Center and walk with me that the ear muffs and white bags of medium size with red satin bow, making the cloud of steam and feel Teeth that freezes.
so I would, my hometown.
Corso Buenos Aires with pink roses and blue all lit makes me sad, makes me think of home in Pakistan or chess, in another of those places where a home not only cold but where there is not even a place that of bags with a bow of red satin.

the panacea of \u200b\u200bthe day are the socks rosadilana pierced. these type . that despite appearances there are also in pink.
the fact that they cost 42 euro and could potentially last for two hours makes me want even more.

then that has nothing to do but it must be said that the food of home makes me very sad that half enough.
panettone with mascarpone cream is a tasty dish, but it is a misery to measure the cosmos.
not to mention the icing sugar, then.
or those that the warm cake.
is how to get warm the pastries in the bar. 'Me hot, so it's good?'
inconceivable.
se fosse per me, quest'anno proporrei un menù a base di boeri.
antipasto? primo? secondo? contorno? dolce? boero. boero. boero. boero boero boero. un boero dietro l'altro, finché non ne vinco uno.
una bella sbronza natalizia a base di boeri. con buona pace della Dolciaria Rovelli.

vado, và, vado a trasmettere le minutes from yesterday's meeting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment