Thursday, December 16, 2010

Indian Wedding Lenghas With Trails

Rea dear wife of Cronus

from my hotel on the fifth floor I hear the people below. I
between four hours, maybe less, I'll wake up.
will be a day from Friday 17.
but I sleep so I feel I have no sleep, even.
"thanks for the evening .. but maybe I have not given a lot to see bene.ho I was talking too much, maybe, and I could not pay for dinner, ma grazie, di tutto" dice Rea a Crono.
Crono le risponde di non preoccuparsi, che l'ha fatto volentieri e che a parte i discorsi sull 'energia e'stata una serata piacevole anche per lui, che domani avrà tutta la giornata a sua disposizione per pensare a come riallineare i pianeti per migliorare le congiunizioni astrali.
e così furono entrambi lieti.

scrivere dal letto con il telefono e'davvero difficile.

metto la sveglia.
facciamo 7 e 21.

0 comments:

Post a Comment