Saturday, December 18, 2010

Swot Analysis For Salon Swot Analysis?

Friday 17 December 2010, happy birthday well i don

is the first time I write a post and then to knock it down.
the last two days have been too intense, this week has seen too few hours of sleep tonight that has just passed has seen crazy things happen.
saw a laura-maura, the One & Only impersonator Denis Pipitone from great works with a fury unmatched screaming from under the console 'Doooo! Doooorian! Dooooooo! Keep questoooooooo! is not for me, is Recel! receeel !!!'.
has seen the failure of Plan A and now I am engaged in developing a plan B.
because I will know you, dear Gray, and we will go together to drink tea while the five on the road, occasionally, you'll pull your cheeks.
my address book is written in red.

meanwhile, want a dog with a frozen beard.
che si sappia.

e mentre desidero ascolto in loop per la decima volta questo pezzo, spaziale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment