42.9 pounds
8 + Latin. 5
German.
obvious, do not study anything.
I've never studied anything. never, never, never.
and tonight my mother scream and then end up in the pillow to stifle her tears for my bankruptcy (I, my, I have not paid and do not pour: I do not know even cry).
I deserve it, of course. but she, not her.
is not the effect of the flea, this time. no, Alessia is the same that you look at him and says, "Bitch! -. I
me I deserve, I deserve it ten times. but not her. not them.
I longed reached 43 pounds, after a month when I pissed off, he hit me and I prayed all the saints in heaven to grant them to me because, damn those 43 pounds and that fucking BMI of 16.8.
43 pounds, look and go: I can give me a smile, but certainly not to be complacent.
account of my daily calorie hard to reach 600.
often stops 50, 100 calories before.
but for me a bowl of soup with chunks of meat, calories, it has 300, and an apple 150. I sometimes say that I exaggerate.
I feel weak, lately, as I have never heard.
is strange. I thought I would feel exhausted, che avrei sentito tutti i muscoli indolenziti, e la FATICA.
e invece no: torpore. torpore mortale.
trovarsi in piedi in mezzo alla palestra e sentirti...come addormentata. vedere la palla che ti passa accanto e tu, è come se non l'avessi vista. non riesci a prenderla.
non riesci a lanciarla.
e non ti senti sfinita come dopo una lunga corsa, ma solo invasa dal sonno. un bozzolo che non si può muovere.
prendi una palla con il bagher, e ti fa male. malissimo. tanto che ti accucci a terra tenendoti il polso, ed il dolore dura per due giorni.
e quando ti alzi dal divano, cos'è tutto quel nero che hai davanti agli occhi? cammini come una sonnambula, appoggiandoti alle porte, la testa che vola e il corpo che sembra weightless.
yet, you can not give you absolutely jam sandwich that you liked so much ... are 500 calories ... a monster ...
but not an apple, looking back, not even apple can give you 150 calories.
Alessia is so long that no longer exists.
but I did not understand who is now being written for him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment