Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Bushnell,10x40 Tactical
44,1 chili.
ieri sono andata a Trento per la visita medica...
la mattina c'era stato un temporale che aveva raffreddato moltissimo l'aria, il cielo era grigio e l'atmosfera pienamente autunnale...tirava forte il vento e, sì, faceva freddo.
sono scesa dalla macchina di mio padre stringendomi forte nel mio poncho traforato(e quindi praticamente inutile contro il vento) e nel mio doppio strato di maglie che però non bastava, non basta mai.
Ho sempre freddo, io. anche quando faccio di tutto per non darlo a vedere. perfino sotto le coperte rabbrividisco, devo tenere i calzini Wool in the feet and I have always frozen hands, that they suck ... look at who holds the hands of a corpse ... I look at the people around me that are lightweight and not as it is always on a shiver .. . when he was a bit 'hotter I spent hours with a wool sweater under the sun, like an old, trying to absorb as much heat because my body could not take it to give it to me ...
and say that as a child, never put a shirt, and I was the warmest of the family ... my heart was pumping strong and I was always hot ... it was quite different from now ...
I arrived at the hospital with a little 'before, so my dad went to the bar to take a cappuccino and a croissant cream ... I obviously have not touched anything. I watched him eat, I watched his jaw moving, the smell of the cream felt so warm and inviting inside my nostrils. but not for a moment I wanted to be in place.
visit, nothing to say. they made me undress (opens his eyes to the many layers of clothes that covered me) and I measured height, weight, pressure ... beats me due to take them several times and each time were wrong because I was excited and there on bed that I was shivering ... and then I was filled with questions ...
questions questions questions ...
and, for now, no answer ...
now I have to wait for the results of the analysis, in a week, and next visit I will have it October 26th ...
while the situation is stable, it is quite a lot 'of days that no longer lose weight and remain strong at 44.1 yesterday ... I was about 500 calories, and even today I believe that if all goes well, will not exceed the 600 .. . but still have to be a bit 'too much, because I really do not lose weight more ...
to be honest, I do not have much of a hurry.
44 pounds, even if you use a month to get to 43 I would be too good.
the important thing is to come.
or perhaps even that.
now has to survive alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment