hello to all ...
Yesterday I went to the doctor, but I really want to tell ...
basically belonging crap shoot, did not prescribe tests that ...
early this morning, I went to the hospital.
says that the balance weight 44 pounds, but I know his voice is misleading ... you can not lose a pound in three days. not with 600 calories per day. not with everything I eat.
in room charges, standard procedure: they made me lie down on a table, set a tourniquet that was annoying, a needle and, wham!, In the vein.
the nurse who accompanied me and my grandfather were all there to say, not stirred, not to look at the needle, asking if I heard wrong. I wanted to say them - but how can one who has come one step closer to being afraid to cut the veins of a compass needle in a vein, feel bad for a pinprick in the arm? - are others who complain. those kids that just can not distinguish the slight itch of a pinprick from real pain. give me tremendously on my nerves.
nurse complained that not enough blood poured ... I do not know, did not come out. I put a little 'to fill all the vials.
after collection, strict 120 calorie snack apricot.
I ate without saying a word. some sacrifice, sometimes, you have to do it.
given the urine sample, straight up in cardiology.
hate cardiology. because I had a sort of obsessive fear, a child, to be suffering from heart ... only because I had the breath and, sometimes, it hurt. a fear that for my heart, that I was never completely abandoned.
in cardiology, so much easier. I have an electrocardiogram and five minutes later I could read the result: Sinus bradycardia, 44 beats per minute, normal electrocardiogram.
nothing to worry about, they told me, all right.
I do not worry, in fact. but a bell rings in my mind: was it not mentioned in a slow heartbeat symptoms of anorexia nervosa? and BMI, it could not possibly be below 17.5 to be pathological? mine is a measly 17.3. ma tra un po'ci siamo...
sudore freddo.
io sì, io no, io che cosa? io.
i risultati delle analisi del sangue tra 13 giorni. posso immaginare che razza di giorni saranno...
oggi a pranzo ho voluto essere condiscendente e ho mangiato un 60-70 grammi di riso, cotto con un po' di granulare e il sugo di peperoni, ma poi mi sono sentita male.
ho provato a vomitare, ma niente.
e così, prima di cena, sono già a 300 calorie. complimenti, Leda, complimenti!
ma la vita va avanti...
mio padre è a un passo dall'avere quella casa che tanto sognavamo...
stasera mia madre ed io andiamo a comprarci un paio di pantacollant, un paio di scarpe e una gonna(ormai non posso mettermi niente, solo i vecchi pantaloni di mia sorella quando aveva 11 anni...)...insieme a far compere, come non succedeva da un po'...
e domani torno a scuola...
la mia vita, eccola la mia vita...
ho pensato alle ragazze che vanno al ricovero...
ho pensato a tutte loro...
ma io non sono come loro, io non andrò al ricovero, la mia vita è mia, ho fatto tanto per fuggirle ma ora la voglio tutta per me, perchè la amo.
LA AMO.
0 comments:
Post a Comment